It’s National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
2. Purchase #SudaraGoods and continue to support Sudara’s mission of empowering even more women and girls.
3. Every Wednesday in January, join us in #RedLightWednesday. A day when we take a moment at every red light and stop sign to pray for those who are enslaved in Red Light Districts around the world, and to reflect on what we will do to change this.
4. Share information on recognizing the signs of human trafficking.
5. Talk about 6 everyday steps that people can take to support anti-trafficking efforts.
6. Friday, January 11th: National Human Trafficking Awareness Day and #WearBlueDay. We’d love for you to share a photo wearing your favorite pair of blue #sudaragoods!