Just a few of the things we’re reading, watching, loving, and finding on the interwebs lately.
- This story of Rani Hong who was sold into slavery at age 7 and is now CEO and founder of the Tronie Foundation. — We love stories that share hope.
- This article about luxury brands that are remaking themselves as ethical fashion houses. — Still a long way to go, but glad to see other brands starting to care about ethically made fashion.
- The True Cost movie. — What?! You’ve not seen it yet? You must make it part of your 3-day weekend!
- Hearing about Labor Day SALES!!! before anyone else. Pssst…now through Monday, Capris are marked 15% off! Shorts are 20% off!
- Josh Garrels’ music. — His voice. The words. We can’t get enough. Especially love this song.
- These Belgian Buttermilk Waffles with Roasted Peaches and Vanilla Mascarpone. — Seriously?! Yes.
- Seth Godin’s words. — We probably favorite every single one of his blog posts, but whatever. There’s so much wisdom in so few words!
- 17 coats and jackets we want to wear right now — Is it Fall yet?
- Finding Beauty in the Breakdown — There really is beauty all around us if we open our eyes to see it.