Happy New Year! As we enter 2022, Sudara is bursting with appreciation and new possibilities.
In 2022, our resolve to help more women and their families is as strong as ever; in fact, we want to double the number of women we serve. However, in today’s competitive online environment and with the algorithm changes over the past year, small businesses like ours can no longer afford to reach potential customers directly. Therefore, for the stability of the mission and women we serve, a shift in our sales channel to large wholesalers and distributors is necessary. So, as of January 31, 2022, Sudara clothing will no longer be available regularly for direct purchase online via www.sudara.org. But, stay tuned for seasonal product drops!
As we embark on this transition, we have so many ways that our Sudara Fam can remain involved with our ongoing mission.
- Connect Sudara with large wholesale and business opportunities.
- Expanding our product to businesses is essential to our mission and its growth. Please reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your large retail business and corporate connections.
- Look for forthcoming information on seasonal product drops to purchase Sudara goods.
- We’ll be in touch to communicate how you can still purchase your favorite products.
- Donate to Sudara Freedom Fund www.sudarafreedomfund.org
- As you know, our nonprofit, Sudara Freedom Fund, provides wrap-around services and education to the women we serve and their families.
Our online store is still open through the end of January. Please help us help more women by buying Sudara goods. www.sudara.org
- Get a jump start on Valentine’s Day
- Purchase early for Mother’s Day
- Pick up travel wear for your next vacation
- Buy birthday gifts now
- Shop early for next Christmas
- Organize a girls’ weekend and surprise them with Sudara robes and accessories
- Treat yourself to your favorite Sudara goods
As we move into the next phase of our mission, we are more resolved than ever to elevate more women out of poverty and the risk of sex trafficking. We have done so much together to help women and their families, and there is so much more to do.
My heart is full of gratitude for the support, love, and care you’ve shown us over the last 16 years. You are the reason thousands of women and children are living lives filled with hope and freedom. Thank you for taking action and being part of the Sudara family. I’m excited to continue the journey and mission of Sudara with you in new & BIGGER ways in 2022!
With so much gratitude,
CEO + Founder